Thursday, January 05, 2006

The year of...

As we begin this new year, I have been thinking for myself, what is the new year really about. When I think of where I have been the past few days in my mind, iit is very much about rebirth. So much is new yet, so much is still shifting. Lots of repurposing old habits that worked well in the pst, and mixing them in with some new habits that I want to see as part of my day to day life.

Having the willingness to look at my life as a rebirth is scary. Was it not good before, well it was, yet when I thnk of where I am now and where I want to go. Things still need shifting.

Working on those shifts consciously is the kicker. What's it take to shift life long habits like impatience, or even harder perfection. Isn't that was being a designer mean, striving for perfection...HMM...so am I going to change how deesign influences my striving for it, or maybe changing how i do it would be a bit more sensible. Ya, I like that...Progress not Perfection...I can live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home