Thursday, January 12, 2006

What are you trying to balance these days?

For me, Balance is about the right proportion, at the right time. These days, I am working toward having the right balance of planning and action. I am a big planner. Making sure I am bringing the right amount of action to make those plans come to life is critical. I love to plan...it is the fun time for me. Learning to have fun and enjoy the tasks it takes to see something come to life is where I am working.

So it has become about enjoying the process as well as the planning. Enjoying the time on a spreadsheet, means great background music, a clean office, a warm cup of tea. All of these things help me to see the beauty of a spread sheet...never thought I would say that. Enjoying the fact that I can do a calculation in Excel now, woo, woo.

Enjoying these tasks knowing they will help the bigger ideas come to life, has been great. This look at balance has helped me to enjoy more of my day to day life, vs just the fun planning, dreaming time.

So what are you working to balance??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home