Thursday, January 19, 2006

Design Saves Lives

I know this sounds sort of over the top, yet I know it to be true. From a well designed heart valve to a clear concise instruction sheet for a fire alarm, to a beautiful greeting card. I know and feel the power of design around me every day.

Being able to emply those same ideas, princiles, disciplines to my own life and to help others is exactly why God created me a designer. These days I am a designer of lives, a colloborator in dreams, a builder of new realities. Life is Good!

Sharing this excitment, clarity of purpose, is why I am compelled to share it. Why as we start journies, we are meant at times to be alone, at times we are meant to be with others. I hope this space is a place that can be come to to seek support, give support for creating your dreams, your new reality.

I look forward to hearing your adventures, successes, and failures. Each has a role, and each will give us continued learning. I am glad you have decided to take the journey, I am honored to be on it with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home