Thursday, December 11, 2008

How does your current schedule support your growth?

The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice.
George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

Each choice we make has a result. Not choosing is a choice.

For me each day is full of choices how I best spend my time ad energy. I work to prioritize my choices and know which ones will give me the desired outcomes I am looking for.

Choosing to grow and expand is a choice we are all called to do. Whether we choose to grow or not grow consciously is where the opportunity presents itself.

Making choices to spend time looking at our choices, lives, dreams, relationships, etc, is critical to our growth and evolution in these areas. Oftentimes we set out upon a course of action only to find it is not yielding the results we are looking for, yet continue to make the efforts.

An ongoing review of strategy, plans and results will give us the best use of our precious time and resources. Looking at and making choices will energize and focus the investments and potentially ignite new growth.

What do you need more time for? Why?

How would you describe your scheduling Philosophy?

What choice is next?

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I hate being late. I am usually early for appointments. That's the easy part. I can fit into other's schedules quite nicely. Making a schedule for myself to stick to? I seldom show up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home