Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Take Yourself Seriously?

Do you? Really??

For most of my life, I did not either. I spent my life trying to prove myself, trying to get others to love me, trying to prove to myself I was worthy.

I was busy helping others so they would love me, yet I was not able or willing to receive help. When I was able to reach out and receive help my entire world changed. I was able to give selflessly and with love, instead of want.

As I began to take my life seriously, I began to take actions that helped me see, feel experience my worthiness. As I sit writing this, I am taking my life seriously. I am sharing my experiences and opening the door of my failures and successes, so they might inspire others.

Over the past years I have overcome some pretty intense situations. I have been willing to put the work into healing and allow myself to become whole and complete...ya even though some crazy stuff happened to me. I am letting go of the past and allowing myself to be here right here and now.

I am proud of myself for taking myself seriously and doing the work necessary to bring my gifts and skills to full blossom. It is hard work that I gotta tell ya, feels amazingly great. I face my stuff, hang with it to learn and move forward. I try not to allow the hard stuff paralyze me any more like it used to. These days, I am smart enough to reach out to others to help me through those hard spots.

I take my life seriously enough to know, I not not have all the answers nor should I. Oh right, that is why there are all these amazing people in my life...hee hee

We are all blessed with amazing people in our lives. By virtue of being in relationship with these people it is our responsibility to tap into their greatness! When we ask for help we get to make them feel like thay matter. That we respect them and love them, and are willing to be helped by them. WOW! Win! Win! We all get to feel good. Quite the miracle...

So the question is...Are you willing to take your life seriously and ask someone for the help you need??

Maybe it is hard to reach out to someone you know because you think they will judge you, been there. I started by asking professionals and eventually I created the right blend of professionals, friends, family and even strangers that turned into friends...

Your life, your dreams, YOU, ARE worth taking seriously! I know it you know it!!

If ya really ready...contact me...I am patient and a heck of a lot of fun to grow with...

gathernow.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home