Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Intuition

The connection to faith in God and faith in myself are clearly linked They go hand in hand, linked beyond my comprehension most times. When I am able to step into my faith, it is necessary for me to trust my intuition. When I am able to listen to my intuition, with clarity and faith, all kinds of crazy things happen.

I call a friend who has been on my mind and inevitably they need a loving ear to talk to. When I follow up on a businesss lead, that feels right, they oftentimes want to know more about what I do. These small examples of following my gut, remind me to slow down and listen to myself. When I am running crazy and not feeling very centered, it is almost impossible to have a sense of my intuition. My time to slow down each day, pray, meditate, take a walk, enjoy a quite lunch, each activity allows me to listen to myself in a deep and respectful way. It is in these times of quiet that I am able to hear my wisdom, hear what needs my attention.

So take a breath...what is your gut telling you these days? Pause, listen...you will know how to respond!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home