Monday, October 02, 2006

What are your gifts?

What comes easy to you?

What is supposed to be work, but feels like fun?

Take a moment, savor enjoy these gifts.

Each of us is bless with some talent, some skill, some special gift we have been given. So often we focus on our shortcomings, so often we take thes gifts for granated and never fully realize their potential in our lives or the lives of those around us.

I want us to celebrate what we have been given and step into it fully. Go head show me your gift, tell me of your gift, allow me to feel it and experience all the grandure of it!!

Have fun, play with it, push it, nurture it. Take it to the limit! See how far it can bring you. I know when I am able to do this I am fueld by the awe I feel. I am fueled by the gratitude and the abundance of goodness I feel. I am able to me my best self. I am able to be the woman I know I am.

So who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home