Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Curve balls

So ya never know when one will come at ya. They take yoy by suprise, they take you off center. Just when you think you know what is going on, or a plan is moving along flawlessly, one comes in at a staggering speed. Sometimes they even pop ya one right in the head, and knock ya down.

That's what happened to me last week. I had a series of speaches all set with what I thought was a perfect partner. Well suddenly my contact at the organization, resigns and the programs are off. We had done publicity, newspaper articles were written, registrations taken. Suddenly they are off. The remaining staf cannot support the work in her absence. Man was I dumbstruck!!

That does not happen often to me. I work through it in my mind, first denial, oh it will work out. Someone will be willng to work the details....nope, not how it ended, they are cancelled, registration monies refunded, me disappointed. I stewed in my frustration for a day or two, not being willing to let it go. This cannot be happening!!

So here I sit a few days later, able to move on, able to divert the energy to a new project and accept that everything works out for a reason. The reason has not revealed itself to me yet, thought I know if I keep my eyes and heart open it will. So I move forward knowing something will bring me the fun and joy I want.

I will rest knowing God has a lan, and it is up to me to accept that the univese is unflding as it should!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home