Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tenderness

Real fearlessness is the product of tenderness. - Chogyam Trungpa

Today is a hard day. Today I feel tender. Full of emotion, fear, anticpation, hope. As the range of emotions shift, I am moved by the fullness of them. I am quieted by the knowledge of them. Being with these emotions brings me gifts beyond reason.

I am aware of the knowledge that I am strong. I have been strengthend by my willingness to be honest with the range of my emotions. I have been rewarded for my willingness with deeper, greater, more scary emotions. What is up with that? All kidding aside. I rest in the knowledge that today I will grow stronger, more fearless, as I look to my emotions with the openess to their gifts.

What are the emotions you are experiencing today. What is the knowledge they hold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home