Monday, May 22, 2006

What is quiet?

Taking time to be in silence, has given me gifts of many flavors. I have been able to hear differently, see differently, feel differently, and be differently. By allowing myself time in the morning to sit in observation, I have been able to understand nuances, details, and depths, that I had not been able to explore before.

My life has always been full of busyness. I knew how to keep myself moving, seemingly achieving things. In the quiet I have been able to understand what I really want to be busy with. It has helped me to find a place within myself that is driven by my heart, instead of just what petty thing comes in my path.

Quiet has allowed my mind to slow down and hear what is important, really pressing vs trivial nonsense.

What is the quiet saying to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home